ArtNetdlr Call Out for Solo Exhibitions Upstairs@ Walters
We are delighted that the solo exhibitions are going very well in the venue area Upstairs@ Walters.
This is a great opportunity for individual artists, ArtNetdlr members, to host smaller solo shows for the month.
There will be six to eight exhibitions selected to run from July to December 2024
Exhibiting artists will be selected by artist Gary Coyle.
The closing date for this application is Wednesday 31 January
- Artists who wish to apply for an exhibition in this space should send:
- A PDF document with their Artists Statement / Bio
- Six to eight good quality images of their work.
- The work submitted should reflect the exhibition to be hosted.
- The details of each work must include the following:
Rules for submission to have an exhibition
- The work must be the artist’s own original work
- Work must have been completed over the past two years
- The fee for having an exhibition in this space is €250
- Work must be professionally mounted and ready to hang
- The work is hanging at the artist’s own risk
- Artists should insure their own work
- An external independent professional will select the exhibitions to be mounted in this round
- Work must be in compliance of health and safety regulations
- The artists allow ArtNetdlr to use images of any of the artwork for publicity and social engagement purposes only
- By submitting having an exhibition in Walters you are deemed to have accepted these rules
- ArtNetdlr charges 15% commission on work sold
ArtNetdlr will provide the posters, host the exhibition on ArtNetdlr website for the month, and promote the exhibition on our social media platforms.