Social Media Workshop with Sandra Schoene
Saturday, 25 January 2020
10:00 – 13:30
meeting room 4, 5 floor dlr LexIcon
Upon completion of this workshop, you will be able to understand how social media can increase your brand awareness, utilize Facebook and Instagram to engage with your clients, and implement an effective digital communication strategy.
Who should attend:
Creatives who are keen on increasing their online presence and brand awareness, building a customer base/ online community around their brand. Ideally they would have a Facebook Page and/ or Instagram profile.
- Defining social media objectives
- Using Facebook (Page) and Instagram for your business
- Publishing best practices & the importance of Storytelling
- Overview video content & live-streaming
- Running competitions on social media
- Crisis management & dealing with negative commentary
Participants will be trained on the latest basic techniques to effectively using social media (Facebook and Instagram) to build customer rapport and successfully manage their online brand, best-practice for social media publishing, and how to handle negative commentary on social media.
Participants should bring their smart phone or tablet and a list of all social media platforms they are active on currently.
Image by Sandra Schoene Illustrations